Friday, December 10, 2010

Best Movie one - Liners



Titanic , (1997), “I’m the king of the world”, Jack Dawson (Leonardo DiCaprio)







Con Air, (1997), “There’s only two men I trust. One of ‘em’s me, the other one’s not you”, Cameron Poe (Nicolas Cage)



Judge Dredd , (1995), “I am the law. Put down your weapons and prepare to be judged”, Sylvester Stallone






Gladiator, (2000), “At my signal, unleash hell”, Maximus (Russell Crowe)



Sweet Home Alabama, (2002), “Honey, just ’cause I talk slow doesn’t mean I’m stupid”, Jake Perry (Josh Lucas)


Daredevil, (2003), “You can do anything if you’re not afraid”, Jack Murdock (David Keith)








Hitch, (2005), “Life is not the amount of breaths you take. It’s the moments that take your breath away”, Alex “Hitch” Hitchens (Will Smith)





Top Gun, (1986), “Take me to bed or lose me forever”, Carol Bradshaw (Meg Ryan)



Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, (1986), “You can’t respect someone who kisses your ass. I just doesn’t work”, Ferris Bueller (Mathew Broderick)


Top Gun, (1986), “I feel the need – the need for speed”, Lieutenant Pete “Maverick” Mitchell (Tom Cruise)











No comments:

Post a Comment