Monday, January 24, 2011

Things Not To Say On Your Wedding Night…

  • But everybody looks funny naked!
  • You woke me up for that?
  • Did I mention the video camera?
  • Hurry up! This room rents by the hour!
  • Can you please pass me the remote control?
  • Do you accept Visa?
  • ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • On second thought, let's turn off the lights.
  • Do you get any premium movie channels?
  • Try not to smear my make-up, will ya!
  • But I just brushed my teeth...
  • Smile, you're on Candid Camera!
  • Did you know the ceiling needs painting?
  • Did I remember to take my pill?
  • But my cat always sleeps on that pillow..
  • Did I tell you my Aunt Martha died in this bed?
  • You're almost as good as my ex!
  • Now I know why he/she dumped you...
  • What are you planning to make for breakfast?
  • I have a confession...
  • You can cook, too right?
  • Sorry about the name tags, I'm not very good with names.
  • Don't mind me.. I always file my nails in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment