Friday, March 25, 2011

Girls with guns will always get your attention


Girls with guns will always get your attention

I really can’t explain why girls with guns are so freaking hot. I just know that an average 7 could easily turn into a 9 when you see her holding two glocks or heck, even a paintball or laser tag gun could do the trick. Maybe it’s because we’ve all had a thing for action movies, guns and hoties from those movies or maybe it’s because we’re just sickos.
A girl who can handle a gun definitely scores more points in my eyes and today it’s time to sit back and gawk at a massive gallery with hot girls playing with guns. I don’t know about you guys, but I’d probably go on a date with any of these girls, even though some of them might end up shooting my ass for cheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment