Friday, March 25, 2011

Boobs are the best motivation out there


Boobs are the best motivation out there

I’m pretty sure we all like demotivational posters but you know what’s better than that? Can’t hear you so… I’ll just say it: Boobs! Yes, boobs are probably better than anything else out there and today we’ve thought we should combine these two: demotivational posters and boobs. That sounds like a great mix, right?
These are supposedly de-motivational posters but, let’s face it, boobs are probably the best motivation in the world. If I would wake up every morning with one of these pairs of boobies near me, I’d probably be damn motivated for the rest of the day and I’m sure you think the same.
So, without any further ado, here’s a collection of sexy demotivational posters with boobs that proves once again that boobs are the ultimate motivation. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment