Monday, January 24, 2011

T-shirts Seen On Women

  • My husband could have had any women he pleased-he just couldn't please any!
  • Guys have feelings too. But like...who cares?
  • So many men, so few who can afford me.
  • God made us sisters; Prozac made us friends.
  • My mother is a travel agent for guilt trips.
  • Princess, having had sufficient experience with princes, seeks frog.
  • Coffee, chocolate, men... Some things are just better rich.
  • Don't treat me any differently than you would the Queen.
  • If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.
  • Dinner is ready when the smoke alarm goes off.
  • It's hard to be nostalgic when you can't remember anything.
  • How can I miss you if you won't go away?
  • Sorry if I looked interested. I'm not.
  • I'm one of those bad things that happen to good people.
  • If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.
  • I run things at my house! (e.g. the vacuum cleaner, washing machine, iron, etc)
  • Next mood swing: 6 minutes.
  • I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.
  • Warning: I have an attitude and I know how to use it.
  • Of course I don't look busy... I did it right the first time.
  • Do not start with me. You will not win.
  • If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.
  • At my age, I've seen it all, done it all, heard it all... I just can't remember it all.
  • You have the right to remain silent, so please shut up.
  • My husband is the head of the household, but I'm the neck (and the neck can turn the head anyway it wants it to move).

No comments:

Post a Comment