Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to get property - Cheap

 Make offers. People who are not investors have no idea what it feels liketo be trying to sell something.I have had a piece of real estate that I wanted to sell for months.

I would have welcomed anything. I would not care how low the price.

They could have offered me ten pigs and I would have been happy. Not at the offer, but just because someone was interested. I
would have countered, maybe for a pig farm in exchange. But that's how the game works. 

The game of buying and selling is fun. Keep that in mind. It's fun and only a game. 

Make offers.

Someone might say "yes."

Finding a good deal, the right business, the right people, the right investors, or whatever is just like dating. You must go to the market and talk to a lot of people, make a lot of offers,
counteroffers, negotiate, reject and accept.




I know single people who sit at home and wait for the
phone to ring, but unless you're Cindy Crawford or Tom Cruise, I think you'd best go to the market,even if it's only the supermarket. Search, offer, reject, negotiate and accept are all parts of the
process of almost everything in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment